Meet Dimmi, Australia's leading online restaurant reservation system.
- Be featured on Australia’s No.1 Booking Destination - 1,400,000 monthly visits, 290,000 app downloads & 25,000 social media fans
- Increase online visibility and generate more bookings by plugging into The Dimmi Network - 35 of Australia’s most searched food & lifestyle websites including Qantas, TripAdvisor and Zomato
- Benefit from a 1,400,000 strong database of foodies
- Receive bookings 24/7, free from your website - from anywhere, on any device
- Setup automated reservation and confirmation notifications for both you and your diners
- Build detailed guest profiles for remarketing purposes
- Secure bookings using credit card guarantees, deposits and full payments
- Get started with comprehensive training from our dedicated Restaurant Relations team
- We’ve got your back with restaurant support available everyday between 8am - 10pm
- Pick our brains for free. We want to help you build a strong business strategy and marketing plan to attract more diners and increase revenue
- Receive monthly business performance reports
- Connect with verified diners, in real time through our online reviews platform
- Discuss business performance in a quarterly business review
Who's dining with Dimmi?
"It's very reassuring to know that 41% of our bookings are coming through the Dimmi website, the Dimmi mobile app and through the entire Dimmi network."
Eugenio Maiale, Owner, A Tavola
"The best part about Dimmi is their marketing power. Having the ability to reach customers when we are closed is fantastic. It's simple, I am taking bookings in my sleep - who wouldn't want that?!"
Jason Lau, owner, The Flower Drum
"We are proud to have built something from scratch, exactly like Dimmi have & it's reassuring to have an Aussie based company behind us."
Nelly Robinson, Head chef & owner, Nel Restaurant
"Using Dimmi has allowed us to spend more time with our customers, instead of tied up on the phone & replying to emails. If i was to open another restaurant tomorrow, there is no doubt I would go with Dimmi"
Richard Proud, Restaurant Manager, Mejico